Partners of Snyder's Riders
Snyder's Riders would like to thank the following participating partners that have donated goods and services to the Snyder's Riders prize bundles. Their cooperation has made it possible to reward riders, passengers, motorists, and loved ones for their ongoing efforts to promote motorcycle safety through the concept of Shared Responsibility!
- Thunder Roads, PA. Thunder Roads Pennsylvania is a monthly motorcycle magazine for riders in Pennsylvania and is distributed free at businesses and events that support the biker lifestyle.
- ProRider Pittsburgh, LLC. ProRder Pittsburgh offers "next level" motorcycle training classes for those riders who already have at least one season of riding experience. ProRider Pittsburgh teaches the same skills taught in police motorcycle training courses.
- Cycle Gear, Allison Park, PA. Cycle Gear is America's largest and fastest-growing retailer of motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories for your Sportbike, Streetbike, Cruiser, Motocross and Off-Road Motorcycles and ATVs.
- Three Rivers Harley-Davidson, Glenshaw, PA. Three Rivers Harley is one of the largest dealers in Western Pennsylvania. They stock all of the top selling parts, accessories, clothing items, and are constantly refreshing their inventory with new, expressive items.
- Gatto Harley-Davidson, Tarentum, PA. Gatto Harley has been in the motorcycle business for 50 plus years, and they have been voted one of America's Top 100 motorcycle retailers for several years.
- Stayin' Safe Advanced Rider Training. Stayin’ Safe pioneered on-street rider coaching in the U.S. and was developed to introduce advanced “road reading” techniques in real-world environments. Members of Snyder's Riders are eligible for a 5 percent discount on any Stayin' Safe course.
- Outback Steakhouse, North Hills, Pittsburgh, PA. This location of the popular Australian-inspired steakhouse restaurant has been open for 20 years.